The applicant must submit the relevant documents to the admissions office, confirming that the information in the application form has been correctly entered into the entrants' database. Upon the completion of the admission process, applicants' complaints (complaints) are not taken into account. Participates in test runs at the date and time specified in the entrant's permit.
During the test process, the applicant has the following rights:
- use a questionnaire as a draft;
- to carry out the test tasks ahead of schedule, then transfer the test items to the group supervisor and leave the test site.
On the day of entrance examinations, only passport applicants and passports will be provided with identification means and video equipment at 07:00 (second shift at 13:00) and 07:30 (second shift at 13:30) systematic entry, complying with the rules of testing the test, from 07:30 to 08:00 in the first shift at the second shift from 14:30 to 15:00 in the second shift:
- verification of the number of test tasks and the number of the corresponding digital answer sheet;
- to check the defects of the test materials and to inform the group supervisor immediately if they have been identified;
- ensure that the answer sheet is filled properly;
- the name and surname, name and patronymic of the place of registration in the test book and on the answer sheet;
- Signature of the reply sheet with the right to make a copy of the entry and to the appropriate place of the title sheet;
- Copy and paste the relevant code on the title sheet and the code of the educational institution on the answer sheet.
Besides the abovementioned obligations, the applicant is personally responsible for:
- filling the answer sheet with a color coded ballpoint pen;
- Do not paint the answer sheet, write down the marker line, dye the circle under the answer sheet number;
- because the answer sheet is the main document that determines the level of knowledge;
- submit the test report and the answer sheet to the group supervisor, painting the respective circles of the appropriate sheet of paper, by completing the test assignments in the test book until the deadline.
Tests are conducted in accordance with the curriculum of general secondary and secondary special, vocational education.
Applicants will be tested accordingly for one or two or three of their academic subjects depending on their chosen course of study.
Each subject contained in the Trial book contains 30 test tasks.
To complete the test tasks (along with replenishment of the answer sheet) 1 hour for 30 test tasks, 2 hours for 60 test tasks and 3 hours for 90 test assignments.
Each test assignment will have 4 alternatives ("A", "B", "C", "D").
Only one answer is required for each test assignment by the entrant, and the correct answers to the questions in the test book are duplicated in the answer sheet (no answer can be). If you do not follow the "pattern for marking" sheet on the answer sheet, in the answer sheet for a single test post, if the color is not dyed, or dyed for more than two or more, this test task will not be awarded.
It is forbidden to leave the group during the entrance exams, and the applicants are not re-tested. Except for cases of exit from the group under the supervision of the test without the use of test cases in situations that may have a negative impact on their health.
In the following cases, the applicant will be disqualified from the test and will be the reason for the exclusion:
- imported, tested, used or tested in the area or premises where the tests are to be carried out; if the microcircuits, dictionaries, tables, books, cell phones, computers, telecommunications equipment and other means,
- if the test material extends or promotes another applicant;
- If the test items are out of the building, the test items are broken down,
- refuses to submit test materials at the expiration of the test test;
In the course of the test, it is determined that video surveillance does not follow the rules and regulations of the applicant.