The project is called “Improving the quality of education in Tashkent State Agrarian University through acquisitions of quality laboratories and introducing innovative projects in the light of labor market requirements”; the coordinator of the project is Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Iskandarov Zafar Samandarovich
The project aims to equip the university with modern laboratory equipment through the acquisition of quality laboratories and the introduction of innovative equipment.
The project will provide an opportunity not only to improve the quality of training, but also to use this laboratory:
For research purposes, for research rendering services for enterprises engaged in the export of fish products for obtaining a certificate and quality certificates.
As a place for additional earnings from the faculty, masters and students, taking into account the promotion of female participation.
Funds received from the provision of services will be directed to increase the material and technical base and wages for laboratory workers.
"Scientific Center of Fish Culture" (LLC "BALIQCHILIK ILMIY MARKAZI), is the basis for teaching students in the direction of training" Fish farming. Here on the most modern technologies will be:
Fish products are grown;
Caviar incubation is carried out; fry are hatched;
Fish products are obtained and exported;
Processing of fish products and their export;
In the "Scientific Center for Fish Farming" are held:
- Practical classes and work experience (for students in the direction of "Fisheries")
- Research for masters, doctoral students and faculty members.
- Seminars and classes to improve the skills of employees of enterprises engaged in the production and export of fish products.
The quality of training is also associated with the introduction of new innovative developments. The project team has over 30 copyright certificates and patents for inventions, including on the subject of the project, namely:
- Cavitation generator (application for invention IAP 20180054 from February 8, 2017. Published in the Official Bulletin of Inventions № 3 P.37), for maintaining year-round optimal water temperature during incubation and rearing of fry, as well as in the industrial production of valuable breeds fishes.
- Electromagnetic device for water disinfection (application for the invention IAP 20180054 from 08.02.2018, Published in the “Official Bulletin of Inventions” № 3 P.37), for a system for cleaning and disinfecting pond water
- Technological line of production of fish and bone meal, for the preparation of fish feed. (Application for invention IAP 20180063 dated 12.02.2018. Published in the Official Bulletin № 3 P.23-24).
Justification for the supply of new innovative developments, which will be equipped with the "Scientific Center for Fisheries":
The “Scientific Center for Fish Farming” demonstrates and implements the following innovative innovations of LLC “ECO AGRO INDASTRIUS NOU HAU”:
Energy saving up to 50%. Energy savings compared with existing counterparts up to 50%. Until now, each year, in vivo hatching of roe fry has been carried out only since May, when the water temperature reached 19-24 ° C
Since industrial production in fish farms is carried out in artificial ponds and water is not purified fish disease occurs, therefore in the Republic of Uzbekistan 100% of the laid caviar, only 2% comes to fish products. In China, this figure is 20%. The introduction of an electromagnetic device for disinfecting water in fish farms will allow:
Reduce the incidence of fish;
Year-round to establish industrial fish production and removal of fry from caviar.
Technological line of fish and bone meal production is a new innovative development in the field of fish feed preparation. (Application for invention IAP 20180063 dated 12.02.2018. Published in the Official Bulletin № 3. P.23-24).
Due to the shortage of feed for fish, fish farms are engaged in the production and cultivation of fish on feed on which they could provide themselves with fish farming.
The new technological line for the production of fish and bone meal will allow:
To provide a relatively inexpensive center with affordable new fish feeds to increase production, through a science-based diet for fish.
Currently, the project team is working on the substantiation of the technical parameters of the laboratory and the purchase of equipment for the introduction of new innovative developments, i.e., a cavitation generator and an electromagnetic device for water disinfection.