Upon admission to the magistracy, applicants (with a degree, certified specialists) submit the following documents to the admissions office of the Higher Educational Institution:
• a statement to the rector of the university indicating the specialty of the magistracy;
• the original of the diploma of higher education (or a copy of the diploma of those who studied on grants of the Republic of Uzbekistan) and its annexes;
• A copy of published scientific articles or abstracts (or equivalent documents) (if any)
• 6 color photos of size 3.5 x 4.5;
• 086-U-medical certificate.
Documents are accepted from July 1 to July 30.
When submitting documents, applicants are required to personally provide a passport and certificates of military service.