2020-2021 academic year
Distribution of admission rates for bachelors of Tashkent State Agrarian University in the 2021/2022 academic year by areas of study:
In accordance with the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 23, 2021 No PP-5157 "On the parameters of the state order of admission to higher education institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the 2021/2022 academic year" A total of 2,708 admission quotas to the Agrarian University for the 2021/2022 academic year, including 693 state grants (25.6%), payment-contracts 2015 (74.4%).
In particular, there are 1681 admission plans for 33 undergraduate full-time programs:
- 466 (27.7%) are state grants
- 1215 (72.3%) payment contracts
- There are 252 admission plans for 37 master's specialties: 227 (90.0%) grants, 25 (10.0%) payment contracts
- There are 775 admission plans for 24 undergraduate distance learning programs:
- 775 (100%) payment contracts
- Most importantly, in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated August 19, 2019 No PQ-4421, for applicants who scored less than the admission threshold for admission to the University and its branches, the increased payment-contract amount was doubled (ie 50%) It is planned to make a proposal to the state commission on reduction.
Distribution of admission rates for bachelors (Correspondence) of Tashkent State Agrarian University in the 2021/2022 academic year by areas of stud: