Head of the department: Niyazova Raxima Xolmatovna
Reception time: Tuesday – Thursday (15:00-17:00)
Telephone: (71) 260-48-83
THE GOAL OF THE PROJECT-FINANCE DEPARTMENT:
- Plans and organizes financial activities of the University;
- Designs of the University's annual work plan and cost estimates by sectors;
- Provides the use of dedicated resources and labor resources with accurate and specific targets;
- Defines measures to increase the planning and finance of the University;
- Enhancing the competitiveness of the university in the conditions of the market economy will help to maintain a stable financial and financial stability of the teaching staff and to improve the social protection of the teaching staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROJECT-FINANCE DEPARTMENT:
- organize, co-ordinate the work of the department and conduct it in accordance with a continuous business plan;
- continuous monitoring of the timely, quality and proper performance of the tasks and other tasks set in the work plan manager;
- Working in accordance with the instructions, orders and instructions of the economic rector of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the rector of the University;
- disciplinary penalties against the employees who have been inadequate for the tasks assigned to the department;
- decision-making on spending on the instruction of the head of the institution, examination of orders and economic analysis;
- submit to the Ministry for drafting and approving draft budget and budgetary funds;
- To define the composition of professorial staff based on the number of students per academic year upon submission of statistical reports.
- Perform correspondence and assignments of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan and higher organizations, without delay;
- Writing monthly salaries for professors and teachers and staff for the new academic year;
- strict control of the state discipline;
- Submit statistical reports on education services and services in the university by the 3rd of each month.