Head of department: Rasulov Saodaddin Shavkatovich
Telephone: (71) 260-48-79
Reception time: Har kuni
Department of education credit system management
It was established by the head of our state on October 8, 2019 in accordance with the decree “on approval of the concept of development of the higher education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030”and is directly part of the “Department of academic activity and Registrar” of the Tashkent State Economic University.
Functional functions of the Department
The Department of “management of the credit system of education” within the Department of academic activity and registrar carries out such tasks as Organization of academic activity based on the credit-module system of Education, creation and development of educational plans, science programs, ensuring openness and transparency of the educational process, introduction of international standards into the educational system, prevention of the occurrence of bureaucratic works.
Having studied the experience of Universities of developed foreign countries, the university introduced a credit-module system to the educational process. Development and approval of a new educational plan, science program(sillabus) based on the prestigious foreign universities curriculum, science program(sillabus).
Purpose of the Department
Having studied the experience of Universities of developed foreign countries, the university introduced a credit-module system to the educational process Development and approval of a new educational plan, science program(sillabus)based on the prestigious foreign universities curriculum, science program(sillabus).
Main areas of activity of the Department:
- - gradual transfer of the academic process of the university to the credit-module system;
- - based on international experience, the introduction of advanced standards of higher education, including the gradual transition from theoretical knowledge in educational programs to the educational system aimed at the formation of practical skills;
- - to set up a system of training of highly qualified personnel, which will qualitatively raise the content of higher education to a new level, make a worthy contribution to the sustainable development of the social sphere and economic sectors, find its place in the labor market;
- - attracting foreign educational and science technologies;
- - management of information on curricula and plans, curricula and curricula, curricula and curricula, student acquisition and attendance;
- - regularly carry out work on improving the state educational standards, educational plans, programs of Sciences on the basis of developed countries ' experience and modern requirements in each direction of education and specialty of the magistracy;
- - during the period of application of normative documents to the educational process, preparation of relevant recommendations and proposals on the determination of norms that do not work well in them and their further improvement;
- - control of the quality of teaching, monitoring of students ' mastering;
- - study, generalization and introduction of modern information and pedagogical technologies and practical experience used in the country and abroad.