Head of the department: Khalmirzaev Dilmurad Kamilovich
Phone: (71) 260-39-85
Reception time: Wednesday- Friday (14:00 16:00)
Brief overview of staff work
Laws of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Decrees and Orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, National Program for Personnel Training, Law on Education, Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on education and upbringing of younger generation adopted decisions, as well as the order, instructions, regulations and instructions of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Labor Code and Guidelines of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Regulations, Regulations, Guidelines of TSAU STAFF Division and operating in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- The university adheres to internal labor regulations, regulations, supervisory rules, labor discipline, job descriptions, established laws and regulations.
- Employee staff, faculty, assistant and administrative and service staff and student working inspectors directly organize their work in accordance with the assignments and instructions of the head of the personnel department. It operates in accordance with the established order.
- Their performance is controlled by the head of the department.
- It also makes recommendations for staff recruitment.
- Together with the university administration, it provides the staff with the professions and qualifications, the professions, the level of work, the qualification of professors, teachers, assistants, administrative and service personnel.
- Achieves productive and productive work to achieve and implement the goals set out in the National Curriculum.
- The university coordinates the staffing schedule with the Finance Department and operates according to staff schedule.
- Establish and organize collaborative work with other human resource organizations.
- Vacations, recruitment, dismissal, change of position, recruitment and early recruitment of professors, teachers, assistants, administrative and service personnel, additional vacations, checks the identification of the period of certification.
- Teacher and assistant staff are required to provide general supervision, incentives, financial support, and disciplinary measures to ensure that students, work and study discipline are adhered to the internal rules of the university and do not violate the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan. on the eve of the meeting with the head of the dean and the chair invites the management.
- Those who are in military service carry out and supervise the account of adolescent juvenile offenders in conjunction with the relevant section (section 2). The bachelors, masters and post-graduate alumni hold talks to engage them in the university.
Forms a personal file, a personal card (Form T-2), personal information (lens) of professor-teacher, assistant, administrative and service personnel and students, organizes the established procedure. It monitors delivery of certificates of admission to the professor-teacher, assistant, administrative and service personnel.
- Graduating students will be able to check the correctness and completeness of the graduation forms and applications.
- Using the workbook and diploma forms controls the accountability of the account
- Keeps track of the employees who have reached the age of retirement, and prepares them for the timely retirement.
- Forms and maintains sickness sheets.
- He conducts a stereotypical report of the professorial-teaching, assistant, administrative and service staff of the University with a qualification category.
- Every month, the Department of Employment and Social Protection of Population Provides Information on Quota Areas and Vacancies (Vacancies).