ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS OF FOREIGN CITIZENS AT TASHKENT STATE AGRARIAN UNIVERSITY
- Foreign citizens are admitted to study at Tashkent state agrarian university (TSAU) on a paid contract basis, with the exception of cases provided for by international, intergovernmental and interdepartmental agreements of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as agreements reached between TSAU and foreign universities.
- Foreign citizens with an education corresponding to the general secondary and secondary special are admitted to the bachelor’s program of Tashkent state agrarian university.
- Foreign citizens with a bachelor’s degree are admitted to the master’s degree programs of Tashkent state agrarian university.
- Foreign citizens willing to study at TSAU have to submit all documents directly to the University.
List of Documents and Date of Submission
1. Identity card, i.e. a scanned copy of the passport (in PDF format, in electronic form).
2. Diploma attachment or copy of certification
3. A scanned version of the certificate, diploma indicating the subjects studied and the marks (points) obtained from them. For master`s degree, a scanned version of a bachelor’s diploma indicating the subjects studied and grades (points) obtained.
4. If you have a letter of recommendation (in PDF format, in electronic form).
5. Application (on behalf of the rector on admission to study).
6. All information is sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com
University Admission Procedure
- Foreign citizens willing to study at bachelor’s or master`s degree of TSAU are interviewed by the Selection commission members in their chosen field of education or specialty.
- Scholarship for foreign students is not offered.
For more information:
Department of Academic Affairs: (+99871) 260-48-79
Department of International Cooperation: (+99871) 260-43-41
Application center: (+99871) 260-48-65