ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS OF FOREIGN CITIZENS AT TASHKENT STATE AGRARIAN UNIVERSITY
List of Documents and Date of Submission
1. Identity card, i.e. a scanned copy of the passport (in PDF format, in electronic form).
2. Diploma attachment or copy of certification
3. A scanned version of the certificate, diploma indicating the subjects studied and the marks (points) obtained from them. For master`s degree, a scanned version of a bachelor’s diploma indicating the subjects studied and grades (points) obtained.
4. If you have a letter of recommendation (in PDF format, in electronic form).
5. Application (on behalf of the rector on admission to study).
6. All information is sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com
University Admission Procedure
For more information:
Department of Academic Affairs: (+99871) 260-48-79 Department of International Cooperation: (+99871) 260-43-41 Application center: (+99871) 260-48-65