Head of department: Mustafakulov Davron Mamatkulovich
Reception time: Monday - Friday (15: 00-17: 00)
Telephone: (71) 260-43-94
Department of work with youth, spirituality and enlightenment will be held at the university, to bring to the great and noble purpose of the students the unlimited loyalty to the ideas of national independence, love for the homeland, organize, co-ordinate and supervise spiritual and educational activities designed to bring up children in spirit, courage and dedication.
"Spirituality and enlightenment" and the department of working with talented young people will be held at the university, to bring to the great and noble purpose of the students the unlimited loyalty to the ideas of national independence, love for the homeland, organize, co-ordinate and supervise spiritual and educational activities designed to bring up children in spirit, courage and dedication.
- Ensures timely delivery of the documents and instructions on spiritual and educational issues of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education to the university team and the performance of its tasks.
- Coordinates and supervises the work of Departments of Youth Departments and Public Councils.
- Teaches spiritual and moral education in students’ residence.
- Supervises the spiritual and educational life of the information resource.
- Creates favorable conditions for the "Information Group".
- Develop proposals and recommendations on improvement of activity of the Teacher-Co-coordinator Council.
- Cooperates closely with the Youth Union, the Women's Council and various community movements and structures.
- Organize and supervise the activities of clubs, clubs and gatherings for spiritual and educational purposes.
- Provides broad participation of university staff and students in university mass events, hashar and beautification.
The University is responsible for the development of physical education and sports, the content and quality of wall newspapers, and the content of the events being held at the university, with some degree of responsibility.
Distributes the spiritual-enlightenment work that is to be done at the university among the relevant units.
Departments of deans responsible for youth work directly with the Department of Spirituality and Enlightenment.University students are deeply armed with the idea of patriotism, national independence, have theoretical and practical seminars and conferences to educate physically and spiritually strong people, who meet the modern requirements.Ensures discipline and discipline among the team, and sets the requirement when needed.Supervises social, moral and ethical issues at the student residence.Supervises the activities of the departments of social and humanitarian sciences, in particular their work on spiritual and moral education;Supervises the implementation of sports and recreational activities;
Invites the university management to raise the effectiveness of educational work. Provides active participation of all professors, teachers, staff and students in the national holidays and various events, requiring the faculty and department managers; Supervises execution of spiritual-enlightenment work conducted by deans, chairs and coaches;
Organizes scientific conferences on days of spirituality, chair days, coaching hours, language festivals, educational topics;
The University operates under the Charter of the Department for Talented Youth. Selects talented students from the faculties. They prepare them for state scholarships and conducts scientific Olympiads.
In order to improve the information system of university students in all spheres of the life of the Republic, devotion to the ideas of national independence in the minds of students, strengthening of the love for the Motherland, as well as to increase their political consciousness and social activity, it also operates. The weekly information and analytical materials on the analysis of materials and messages published in domestic and foreign media on actual issues of social, economic, political and spiritual life in Uzbekistan and abroad are delivered to the faculties, to ensure information hours.
- Collecting and disseminating information on the essence of domestic and foreign policy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the formulation of their political consciousness by explaining to students, maintaining peace in the homeland, combating religious extremism and international terrorism, mobilizing students and increasing the political and social activeness of young people in the country, and promoting broad participation of political and social activists in the Internet and the media.