On April 27, 2019 the Republican Scientific and Practical Conference will be held at Tashkent State Agrarian University
According to the Plan of scientific and scientific-technical conferences held in the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2019, approved by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 25, 2019, № 133. April 27, 2019 Tashkent State Agrarian University The Republican scientific-practical conference on "Improving the export potential of the agrarian sector, the organization of multistage farming enterprises, the development of their production and market infrastructure: problems and solutions".
The conference runs its work divided into the following sections:
1st affiliate. "Improving the export potential of the agrarian sector, improving the normative-legal and organizational and economic bases of the activity of agricultural market entities"
2nd affiliate. «Development of accounting, reporting, financing and analytical systems in multi-profile farms»
3rd affiliate. "Actual issues of diversification of production, development of production and market infrastructure serving farmers and modernization of information supply"
4th Affiliate. "Formation of cultivation culture, fruits and vegetables cultivation, storage and processing, selection, breeding. Theoretical and practical problems of veterinary and agrochemical services ".
Members of the Senate and Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, responsible officials of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Uzbek farmers, dehkan farms and landowners Council, Uzbekbaliqsanoat Association, Scientific and Production Center for Agriculture and Food Supply, exporting organizations that have set up foreign economic activity, heads and specialists of private farms, professors, teachers, undergraduates and doctoral students, independent researchers, practitioners, students and masters.
Thesis writing procedure:
- The text of the lectures is accepted in Uzbek, Russian and English languages. Materials must be no less than 3 pages. Materials can be sent electronically by phone number 93-506-70-03 or 97-725-52-77.
- On paper A4 sizes, the interval must be 1.5 interval, 14 characters, 30, 15, 20 and 20 mm, respectively, on the left, right, top and bottom margins. The electronic version of the report should be sent in the WindowsXP (Microsoft Word, RTF) program, written in the Times New Roman editor.
- Write the name of the lecture at the 1st interval, upper and lower case, lowercase letter lowercase, last name, first name and patronymic, place of work.
- The author is personally responsible for the information contained in articles and theses.
- Articles and theses that do not meet the above requirements are not published.
- The royalties for each page are set at 10,000 sums, which can be sent via Payme or Click payment to 8600 0203 5966 5283. To confirm the payment you need to contact the number 998994 575 91 01 (Obloqulov Abdurauf).
Thesis abstracts for participation in the scientific-practical conference are accepted until April 25, 2019.
Copy of Information Message
Address: Tashkent State Agrarian University (TSAU), Tashkent region, Kibray district, Universitet street, 2-A house.
- Z. Kusharov (93-506-70-03), E-mail: kzk_71 @ bk.ru
- F. Islamov (97-725-52-77), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org